Formula 1 extends Dutch GP deal until 2025 - Breaking The News
Download our appPlay StoreApp Store

Formula 1 extends Dutch GP deal until 2025

EPA-EFE/ALI HAIDER

Formula 1 announced on Thursday that the Dutch Grand Prix will stay on the F1 calendar until 2025. The event in Zandvoort returned in 2021 having been absent since 1985 and has proved a major success by selling out all tickets.

Commenting on the decision, F1 Chief Executive Stefano Domenicali said that "the Dutch Grand Prix has quickly established itself on the calendar as a fan favorite, bringing incredible energy and a great fan experience every year." He added that there was "huge demand" and that tickets had already sold out for the August race.

Dutch driver Max Verstappen's success at the event has added to the buzz around the circuit, winning twice in front of the home crowd. Local Nyck de Vries will also take to the tracks next year, no doubt creating more attention.

Related News
Aston Martin eyes £125M from chairman, F1 stake
British carmaker Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings PLC is set to raise over £125 million (approximately $162 million) to offset recent financial setbacks, multiple media reported on Monday. The bulk of the funding comes from Executive Chairman Lawrence Stroll, whose Yew Tree Consortium plans to acquire 75 million shares at 70 pence each.The move would boost Yew Tree’s ownership stake from 27.7% to roughly 33%, with Aston Martin confirming interest in...
Red Bull drops Lawson, promotes Tsunoda ahead of Japan GP
Red Bull Racing announced on Thursday that it has replaced Liam Lawson with Yuki Tsunoda (pictured) just two races into the Formula 1 season. The decision follows Lawson's underwhelming performances, including a crash in Australia and last-place qualifying in China. Tsunoda, formerly with Red Bull's second team Racing Bulls, will step in ahead of his home Grand Prix in Japan next week.Red Bull principal Christian Horner said the change reflects the team's...
Oscar Piastri wins Chinese Grand Prix
Oscar Piastri won the Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit on Sunday, solidifying McLaren's lead in this race season after Lando Noriss' win at the Australian Grand Prix last week. Piastri managed to use his first-ever pole position to snag his third Formula 1 win, followed by his McLaren-team mate Norris in the second position, with Mercedes driver George Russell rounding out the podium.After a difficult race start, defending champion Max...
Piastri takes his first ever F1 pole position in Shanghai
McLaren driver Oscar Piastri secured on Saturday his first ever Formula One pole position during qualifying for the Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. The Australian clocked a lap time of 1:30.641, edging out George Russell of Mercedes and teammate Lando Norris. Piastri's pole marks a significant milestone in his F1 career, arriving in just his second season in the sport. "It's an amazing feeling," Piastri said after qualifying. "We've worked...

Please observe our Terms of Use. The price information is time delayed to varying extents, but as a rule by 15 minutes or more, according to the regulations of the selected stock exchange and/or licensors and the type of securities.

© 2025 TeleTrader Software GmbH. All rights reserved

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Our Terms of Use and Data Protection Policy explain the data we collect, why we collect them, and how we may share them.