Musk to Breton: Please, list the violations - Breaking The News
Download our appPlay StoreApp Store

Musk to Breton: Please, list the violations

EPA/BEN MACMAHON

Billionaire Elon Musk said Tuesday that all content on X, formerly known as Twitter, is "open source and transparent." His comment comes in response to European Internal Market Commissioner Thierry Breton, who had previously warned the billionaire about X's content.

"Our policy is that everything is open source and transparent, an approach that I know the EU supports. Please list the violations you allude to on X so that the public can see them. Merci beaucoup," wrote Musk on X.

Earlier, Breton stated that Musk must "be very transparent and clear on what content is permitted." "This is particularly relevant when it comes to violent and terrorist content that appears to circulate on your platform," he added.

Related News
Trump says Musk may leave in few months
United States President Donald Trump said on Thursday that billionaire Elon Musk may leave his advisory role in government in a few months, but emphasized that he can stay "as long as he wants."Speaking to reporters onboard Air Force One, Trump claimed that the government's efficiency efforts will continue even after Musk's departure.Furthermore, the head of state revealed that he held talks with major US automakers following the introduction of...
EU may fine X over $1B this summer
European Union regulators are preparing to fine Elon Musk's social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter, over $1 billion later this year over its loose policies on combatting illicit content and disinformation, the New York Times reported on Thursday, citing four people familiar with the matter.According to the sources, X could face demands for product changes in addition to the fine. However, they stressed that there is still a possibility that the company and...
Musk slams report of him leaving Trump admin. as 'fake'
SpaceX and Tesla Inc. CEO and the head of the Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE), Elon Musk, on Wednesday briefly commented on the previous report, claiming he would soon relinquish his post as a special government employee."Yeah, fake news," he wrote on X in a reply to a White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt's earlier refutation of the report published by Politico.
WH calls reports on Musk leaving Trump admin 'garbage'
White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt dismissed Wednesday a Politico report claiming Elon Musk will soon leave his role as a government partner under President Donald Trump. In a post on X, she rejected the report's credibility, insisting both Trump and Musk have already addressed the matter."This "scoop" is garbage," Leavitt wrote. "Elon Musk and President Trump have both *publicly* stated that Elon will depart from public service as a special...

Please observe our Terms of Use. The price information is time delayed to varying extents, but as a rule by 15 minutes or more, according to the regulations of the selected stock exchange and/or licensors and the type of securities.

© 2025 TeleTrader Software GmbH. All rights reserved

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Our Terms of Use and Data Protection Policy explain the data we collect, why we collect them, and how we may share them.