Russia attacks Zaporizhzhia region overnight - official - Breaking The News
Download our appPlay StoreApp Store

Russia attacks Zaporizhzhia region overnight - official

EPA-EFE/UKRAINIAN STATE EMERGENCY SERVICE

Russian forces launched shelling in the Moscow-occupied Zaporizhzhia Oblast in southeastern Ukraine overnight on Tuesday, Governor Oleksandr Starukh announced on his Telegram channel.

"About seven S-300 rockets were fired over Zaporizhzhia and its suburbs," the Ukrainian official said, adding that there are no known casualties as of this moment. "The military aggressor continues night rocket terror against civilians. But we are holding our line," Starukh wrote.

According to the official, two rockets hit one of the districts of the regional center and the other five went into the suburban area. One residential building near the capital was damaged in the strike.

Related News
Zelensky: UK, French troops first in Ukraine post-ceasefire
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told the press on Friday that French forces will be among the first deployed to Ukraine once a ceasefire agreement is in place. He emphasized that both British and French troops are expected to serve as key representatives on the ground.The leader also slammed the Russian missile strike on Kryvyi Rih today, which killed 14 people, including children, according to updated figures. "It is desirable that any negotiations be...
Russian ballistic missile kills 12 in Kryvyi Rih
A Russian ballistic missile struck a residential neighborhood in Kryvyi Rih, killing at least 12 people, including two children, Ukrainian officials stated on Friday.Oleksandr Vilkul, head of the Ukrainian Military Administration in Kryvyi Rih, confirmed that the attack hit a densely populated area, triggering widespread fires and severe damage to multiple high-rise buildings. Dnipropetrovsk Regional State Administration Head Serhiy Lysak stated that more than...
Norway to boost Ukraine aid by nearly $5 billion
The Norwegian government announced that it intends to increase aid to Ukraine by NOK 50 billion ($4.79 billion) in 2025 to a total of NOK 85 billion ($8.1 billion). "This is a significant contribution to Ukrainian and European security at a time of great global instability. The funding will be used to strengthen Ukraine's ability to withstand pressure from Russia and improve Ukraine's negotiating position. It will also be used to support the potential peace plan that is...
Rutte: Ukraine's path to NATO is irreversible
NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte insisted on Friday that Ukraine's path to joining the alliance is "irreversible," as was agreed by member states during the summit in Washington last year. However, he stressed NATO never promised Ukraine that membership would be part of a peace agreement with Russia.In February, United States Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth estimated that it is not "realistic" to expect Ukraine will join NATO as part of a negotiated...

Please observe our Terms of Use. The price information is time delayed to varying extents, but as a rule by 15 minutes or more, according to the regulations of the selected stock exchange and/or licensors and the type of securities.

© 2025 TeleTrader Software GmbH. All rights reserved

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Our Terms of Use and Data Protection Policy explain the data we collect, why we collect them, and how we may share them.