US destroys 7 Houthi cruise missiles in Red Sea - Breaking The News
Download our appPlay StoreApp Store

US destroys 7 Houthi cruise missiles in Red Sea

EPA-EFE/MOHAMED HOSSAM

The United States Central Command (CENTCOM) said in an update that its forces destroyed seven Iranian-backed Houthi mobile anti-ship cruise missiles "that were prepared to launch toward the Red Sea."

CENTCOM said it identified the missiles in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen and determined they present an "imminent threat to merchant vessels and to the US Navy ships in the region."

Related News
Israel kills senior Hamas leader in Lebanon airstrike
The Israel Defense Forces confirmed on Friday that it had killed Hassan Farhat, a senior Hamas commander, in an overnight airstrike on the southern Lebanese city of Sidon. Farhat was identified as the head of Hamas operations in Lebanon's western sector. According to the IDF, Farhat had orchestrated attacks targeting Israeli civilians and troops, including a deadly February 2024 rocket strike on the IDF's Northern Command base in Safed that killed Staff...
Lebanon: Israel blatantly violating ceasefire
Lebanese Prime Minister Nawaf Salam said on Friday that Israel's attacks on Lebanon represent a "blatant assault on Lebanese sovereignty" and a violation of the ceasefire with Hezbollah concluded late last year. Israel resumed strikes in southern Lebanon but also the capital Beirut last month, claiming it is targeting Hezbollah operatives.Salam urged the international community to exert "maximum pressure" on Israel to stop its attacks, particularly in...
Israeli strike reportedly kills 3 in southern Lebanon
An Israeli drone strike killed at least three people in the southern Lebanese city of Sidon, according to L'Orient–Le Jour, a local French-language daily newspaper. The strike, which targeted a residential apartment in the city's center, is believed to have killed Hassan Farhat, a Hamas official, along with his son and daughter. Israel hasn't claimed responsibility for the attack as of yet. Israel's military last struck Sidon on February 17, when it killed Muhammad...
Pezeshkian tells MbS: Iran ready to defend itself
Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian (pictured) emphasized that while Iran is "not at war with any country," it is "fully prepared to defend itself." The statement came during a phone call with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MbS), where the two leaders discussed regional developments and shared interests, according to the Saudi Press Agency. Pezeshkian also highlighted the importance of cooperation among Islamic nations to address issues...

Please observe our Terms of Use. The price information is time delayed to varying extents, but as a rule by 15 minutes or more, according to the regulations of the selected stock exchange and/or licensors and the type of securities.

© 2025 TeleTrader Software GmbH. All rights reserved

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Our Terms of Use and Data Protection Policy explain the data we collect, why we collect them, and how we may share them.