US Secret Service: Trump not in danger during latest incident - Breaking The News
Download our appPlay StoreApp Store

US Secret Service: Trump not in danger during latest incident

EPA-EFE/WILL OLIVER

The United States Secret Service, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the US Attorney's Office issued a joint statement on the incident involving an armed man arrested near former President Donald Trump's rally entrance, claiming that the ex-president "was not in danger."

"The US Secret Service assesses that the incident did not impact protective operations and former President Trump was not in any danger. While no federal arrest has been made at this time, the investigation is ongoing," the statement read.

Previously, Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco revealed that a man carrying a loaded shotgun and false passes was arrested at a checkpoint near Trump's rally location, stressing that local police "probably stopped another assassination attempt."

Related News
Vance: TikTok decision before deadline
United States Vice President JD Vance told Fox & Friends on Thursday that the decision on which company will acquire TikTok's United States operations will be made before its deadline on April 5."We've got a couple of days to continue working on it, to finalize some things and, of course, we're going to let the president [Donald Trump] announce whatever we ultimately decide," Vance explained.Several companies, including Amazon.com Inc., reportedly expressed...
Trump could fire several national security officials
United States President Donald Trump is planning to dismiss several White House National Security Council (NSC) officials in the near future due to concerns that they are not sufficiently loyal to his agenda, the Associated Press (AP) reported, citing sources familiar with the situation.According to sources who spoke on condition of anonymity, the president was advised to fire several national security staffers after a meeting with far-right activist Laura Loomer at the...
Lutnick: No chance Trump will back off tariffs
United States Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick told CNN on Thursday that there is "no chance" that President Donald Trump will "back off" his new tariff policy.Lutnick stressed that the countries that want the duties imposed on them lifted will have to adjust their own approach to trade with the US. He also expressed his certainty about Trump's moves, insisting, "Let Donald Trump run the global economy. He knows what he's doing. You gotta trust him... It's...
US senators propose bill on tariff policy approval
United States Senators Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Maria Cantwell of Washington proposed on Thursday a bill to ensure Congress had a role in the country's tariff policy.Grassley, a Republican, and Cantwell, a Democrat, suggested that the president must alert Congress about new duties within 48 hours before introducing them. They also proposed that the chambers should approve them within 60 days or else they would expire.The draft came a day after US...

Please observe our Terms of Use. The price information is time delayed to varying extents, but as a rule by 15 minutes or more, according to the regulations of the selected stock exchange and/or licensors and the type of securities.

© 2025 TeleTrader Software GmbH. All rights reserved

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Our Terms of Use and Data Protection Policy explain the data we collect, why we collect them, and how we may share them.