Vegas tunnel 'operational by end of year' - Musk - Breaking The News
Download our appPlay StoreApp Store

Vegas tunnel 'operational by end of year' - Musk

EPA / ROBYN BECK / POOL

The Boring Company tunnel in Las Vegas is assumed to be operational by the end of 2019, SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk stated on Tuesday.

"Looking forward to building a Boring Company tunnel in Vegas. Assuming to be operational by end of year!" the billionaire entrepreneur tweeted.

Last week, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) recommended the Boring Company for the construction and running of the so-called "people mover."

Related News
Buffett denies supporting Trump's tariffs
Berkshire Hathaway denied on Friday that its billionaire CEO Warren Buffett voiced support for the tariffs imposed this week by United States President Donald Trump."There are reports currently circulating on social media (including Twitter, Facebook and Tik Tok) regarding comments allegedly made by Warren E. Buffett. All such reports are false," the company stated.The statement came after Trump posted a video that claimed that Buffett said the...
Trump says Musk may leave in few months
United States President Donald Trump said on Thursday that billionaire Elon Musk may leave his advisory role in government in a few months, but emphasized that he can stay "as long as he wants."Speaking to reporters onboard Air Force One, Trump claimed that the government's efficiency efforts will continue even after Musk's departure.Furthermore, the head of state revealed that he held talks with major US automakers following the introduction of...
EU may fine X over $1B this summer
European Union regulators are preparing to fine Elon Musk's social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter, over $1 billion later this year over its loose policies on combatting illicit content and disinformation, the New York Times reported on Thursday, citing four people familiar with the matter.According to the sources, X could face demands for product changes in addition to the fine. However, they stressed that there is still a possibility that the company and...
Musk slams report of him leaving Trump admin. as 'fake'
SpaceX and Tesla Inc. CEO and the head of the Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE), Elon Musk, on Wednesday briefly commented on the previous report, claiming he would soon relinquish his post as a special government employee."Yeah, fake news," he wrote on X in a reply to a White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt's earlier refutation of the report published by Politico.

Please observe our Terms of Use. The price information is time delayed to varying extents, but as a rule by 15 minutes or more, according to the regulations of the selected stock exchange and/or licensors and the type of securities.

© 2025 TeleTrader Software GmbH. All rights reserved

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Our Terms of Use and Data Protection Policy explain the data we collect, why we collect them, and how we may share them.